=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun, Jul 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Duke_Cannon
Roster Status: Clan Member

BF4 Thermal/INVR Camo help available

I'm sure you've seen the "Invisible" soldiers running around where only their guns are lit up.  It used to be that you could only get it by putting ungodly hours into the CTE and then the developers would "reward" you with the DiCE LA Camo (same stuff).  Well it is an Easter egg now on Dragon Valley 2015 and I can help you get it.  After wasting time yesterday figuring it out unnecessarily (app available and guides online as well) I completed the easter egg in a little over 30 minutes solo.

I am willing to help you guys get it and even if DiCE patches it and makes you visible, it is a very light colored camo that works great in the snow.

I'll need 2 people besides myself to make it go extremely smoothly ~10 minutes or so, but only one of you can get it at a time.

Let me know if this sounds appealing to any of you.

#2 Mon, Jul 04, 2016 10:29 am

waysa
Resident Hipster
Xfire
Rank
I--WAYSA--I
Score: 9,175,540
10,002 K / 12,153 D
Dogtags: 224

Re: BF4 Thermal/INVR Camo help available

I got my camo.  Thanks Duke!

96051144133.png

#3 Mon, Jul 04, 2016 2:28 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
Score: 5,260,519
7,430 K / 5,067 D
Dogtags: 338

Is that the one where you have to play with the lights and morse code?

signature.png

#4 Mon, Jul 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Duke_Cannon

xPlozion wrote:

Is that the one where you have to play with the lights and morse code?

Yessir.  I strongly believe that there is no way that someone figured that one out on their own.  The logic puzzle is one thing.  But finding out you have to be on a non-ranked server and look for tiny switches (even one inside a tree stump that you have to blow up first) ect... I don't believe it for one second.

It will make things easier if one knows the switches positions beforehand.  But I stand by 3 people can make it go smoothly.

#5 Mon, Jul 04, 2016 3:13 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
Score: 5,260,519
7,430 K / 5,067 D
Dogtags: 338

I was gonna attempt that a few months back when it was first announced, but knew there was no way in hell I'd be able to figure it out.  The morse code alone would have lost me.  I'd be down for it though, and then return the favor (I know the switches alone would take a while) and help with others here

signature.png

#6 Mon, Jul 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Duke_Cannon

There are free apps available that use your phones camera to translate the morse live and solve the logic puzzle for you.  It's just that it's random for everyone and you have to input the initial state of the lights and what each switch does and then the app does the rest.  The first code to generate the individual code is always the same.  The second set of morse is for the person inputting the code ONLY.  That's the stinky part.  But it makes it FAR more exclusive than any of the other phantom unlockables.  I'm gonna be BBQing in a little over an hour from now but I'm go to go before then.

Board footer