=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 12:16 am

LilVoodoo

Retroactive Intro

Hey All- OK kinda strange but ill intro myself... qualifications NOT impressive :

Registered on the website Aug 2008-   OK good smile 

Total posts to date- 5  hmm.. Bad

Played Toy soldiers as a first stop since i picked up COD 4- good

Sold out to BF BadCo for the pretty environment but always kept my eye out 4 ESAW

Dog invited me to vent and didnt realize he was gettin a 49 Y/O Steeler fan.. bad 4 him.
I stayed around for the hak free gaming and lets face it Wreck is very entertaining even off of vent. The other night Dog told me to add ESAW to my clantag-happily i did it but feel that im wearing a badge that perhaps i dont deserve. Im more into play than practice/match but im willing to try. Venom had some strong words for pubbs.. I gave up pubbin for nearly 36 hours the other day..hehe- I was like Mayonnaise in Officer/Gentelman I GOT NOWHERE ELSE TO GO!! This is gettin long so- 

Queer story about my name.. When i first signed up for Americas Army i had to pick a name so after hours of thinking and nothin..i went to my Bio 2 text and found it! A deadly flower called a Voodoo Lily..That was it! I found my tag!  I seemed to be popular!!  then i fig out why.. They thought i was a chick LOL!  I let a few keep their fantasy and just played hard to get haha

Look forward to getting to know peeps better- Voo

#2 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 8:39 am

sleepingdog
Resident Hillbilly
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Xfire

Rank
asleepingdog
Score: 73,250,258
104,098 K / 54,443 D
Dogtags: 2601

Re: Retroactive Intro

Well, technically you have =}ESAWr{= tags but since the "r" doesn't fit you just put ESAW in the Black Ops tags section.  And yeah, after trying to get you on vent for the last couple of years i was pretty dissapointed to learn you are a Stealers fan.  But since I am virtually a saint, I can look past that, during the off season.  Once football starts back up, IF football starts back up, I can no longer be your friend until the season is over.  Just saying.  But welcome Voodoo and don't make me look bad.

Sleepingdog_sig_blurredsmall.jpg

#3 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 10:12 am

krazlin
Roster Status: Clan Member
Xfire

Rank
Krazlin
Score: 32,531,254
24,761 K / 20,139 D
Dogtags: 772

Glad to see you around.

Go Steelers!

And as for the story about your name, it does sound a little queer.  You may want to change that story (maybe say you are short or something).

-Kraz

Krazlin.png

#4 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 2:46 pm

LilVoodoo

Gotcha Dog "r" like in respect smile   

About makin you look bad.. jus take Bengals ball off your antenna.. its a good start wink

Thx for the advice Kraz.. i could put on a couple hundred pounds and make it an ironic tag..umhmm

#5 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 5:34 pm

lammas
Banned
Xfire

Another Steelres fan.   FFS....whats the world coming to?

#6 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 8:23 pm

WaRBRiNGeR-23
Retired
Xfire

Nows a great time to hop on the GREEN BAY PACKER band wagon!! I am giving free invites to anyone wanting to be an official cheesehead.

#7 Tue, Mar 08, 2011 11:46 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
Score: 5,260,519
7,430 K / 5,067 D
Dogtags: 338

skol vikings

signature.png

#8 Wed, Mar 09, 2011 1:24 am

lammas
Banned
Xfire

Can't be a Packers fan. They're good. I've grown up with the Seahawks and am now a Browns fan by default so a football season for me traditionally is a series of let downs, disappointments, and watching  coaching staffs plot new and interesting ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of sure victory in the last two minutes of the fourth quarter. The pizza and beers pretty cool though.

Last edited by lammas (Wed, Mar 09, 2011 1:28 am)

#9 Wed, Mar 09, 2011 1:48 pm

sleepingdog
Resident Hillbilly
Xfire

Rank
asleepingdog
Score: 73,250,258
104,098 K / 54,443 D
Dogtags: 2601

lammas wrote:

Can't be a Packers fan. They're good. I've grown up with the Seahawks and am now a Browns fan by default so a football season for me traditionally is a series of let downs, disappointments, and watching  coaching staffs plot new and interesting ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of sure victory in the last two minutes of the fourth quarter. The pizza and beers pretty cool though.

x2  Being a Bengals fan, i know your pain.

Sleepingdog_sig_blurredsmall.jpg

Board footer